Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Thursday, October 30, 2008.
(LAPTOPLESS) posted by yiiqiiann @10:01 PM #

LOL! I actually didn't use the laptop today?!?! xD
I slept a total of about 13 hours for the day! ;X
Slept at 12am+ & woke up woke up at 10am+,
so we'll count it as 10 hours.
Woke up & had my breakfast.
After which, begun ready my 2nd storybook,
which will be due by this Saturday.

For your information,
I totally gave up on the 1st one as the story is too boring,
& too chim LOLS.
The 2nd one has got something to do with vamps! xDD

Ate lunch at.. 1pm+ near 2pm?
Continued reading at 2pm+.
& as the usual me,
I fell asleep at 3pm+ LOLS!
Woke up at 6pm+,
which makes it 3 hours.
Read again... haha.
& dinner at 8pm+ X.x
I have been having late dinner for the month.

Hmm.. So, for the holidays,
I did practically nothing but sleep, eat, read & watch shows Dx
Damn boring!!~
Looking forward to gatherings hehe.

& now, I don't think I'll be able to fall asleep until 12am+ X.x
So, I think I'll just surf the net for a bit & maybe continue reading later?
I hope I'll be able to finish my storybook by Saturday for a book review.

|(||--.-)




{Layout by thegatecrasher}