Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Friday, June 1, 2007.
(my day..) posted by yiiqiiann @6:35 PM #

[[ schedule ]]
11.30am - 12.30am maths remedial
1pm - 3pm choir practise
3pm - 5pm+ play netball with p6 friends

aww..>.<

today when i reach to school,the whole shoe was like..flooded!! and my foot is totally soaked like..omg..
saw lijun with her mother along the way to school and saw filzah and santhiya near the school.
when we got to the school,we complained like hell to one another..LoLx.
santhiya: my shirt so wet lah..
lijun: my shoe so wet lah!!
me: my shoe inside flooded lah!!
santhiya: at least u all(lijun n i) got umbrella,we run here u know!!
(along the way to classroom)
filzah: eeyy,my hair like shit lah.
(hope santhiya,lijun n filzah won't mind)

then after the class,i told lijun to look under the table that i sat..
so many water!! lol..all from my shoe.

then i went for the choir practise..
according to my schedule,choir practise is supposed to be until 3pm..
but mr chen held us up for around 40mins+ because we had to learn AVE MARIA.
in the end..we ended up learning 2/11 pages..>.<

haha.as for netball,it was real fun!!
we imagined the ball as somebody else,and kicked it around like mad.
heh heh..!!
and erm..sorry sally,caiwen,liting and natale..i won't be able to send u all the pics today because my sis is a download n upload freak..from day to night keep on downloading and uploading comics. SRY!!!




{Layout by thegatecrasher}