Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Thursday, October 11, 2007.
(exam is officially over! 8)) posted by yiiqiiann @11:13 AM #

okayys, after two weeks of burning midnight oil and stress, EXAM IS FINALLY OVER!

HIP HIP HOORAY!

and ya, of course, panda eyes have worsen as a result of sleeping 12am+ and 1am+ for two weeks.

i SHALL reward myself, by having afternoon naps,playing of computer and laptop and of course.. meet up with my dear friends!

really miss them lahhs.



and tuition has ended since.. two weeks ago?

MORE and MORE fun is coming right up.

going to chalet,having party, meeting up with friends, trip to malay village with 1A2 and many many more!



whew.. even after exams have ended, i'm still very nervous, for my results.

i fear that the results will be out before i have my fun.

T-T..



okayys, anyway, here are my SUDDEN wishes.

- my cousin (piggie) to get high marks in PSLE and get into her desired secondary school.. Jurong Secondary School.



- good results for EOY, at least 70 for average.



- have fun with all my friends before results are out.



yepp yepp! that's all! i won't be too greedy ya? even though i know these is counted as greedy..LOLS! lalala~




{Layout by thegatecrasher}