Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Wednesday, August 29, 2007.
(friday's gathering) posted by yiiqiiann @9:23 PM #

hmm..friday gonna have a SIMPLE gathering with 6A and Mr Yong.
but became a MESSY one out of a sudden.
now don't feel like going at all lor.. i begged my mum for so long, and yet this kind of thing happen.
and then i might just hand them the money, then, i myself stay at home, enjoy lunch cooked by mum, play the computer.. and SLEEP!!
alright whatever..count me as unlucky to have these friends.


okayy, today had 3 tests.. homec, history and geography.
didn't really study them.. then geography don't really know..
CA2 die liao lor.. T.T
and then tml still got science practical test.. haven't go throught all the basics yet lor..
then this kind of thing + stress = no mood to study..
maybe i should follow my sis.. don't have too many friends, then won't have so much troubles.
anyway, i'm taking the first step towards it already.
and my greatest friend will be my sis and mum, who'll play,joke and laugh with me, instead of those who make things worse when it was not in the first place.


alright, now i'll have to drink a cup of tea, clear my mind, take out science practical book, bury my head into it for a while. and then when it reaches 11pm, ANIME!! WEWTS!! and yeahh!! today went to the comic connection, saw a many of my favourite anime's purse.. so COOL lah!!
then got Deathnote and D. Gray-Man one.. then i told my mum.. "luckily sis didn't come with us lol.. or not she this week/month bankrupt liao.." cos it's like so god damn it cool lahh. then when i reached home, i told her about it.. she said,"heh heh heh! thanks lahh doggiiee, for telling me this!!" then she at there secretly laugh LOL!!


gtg now.. last message of today's post.. 6A, chinese ppl who went to YSS, so far, i only know that lujing,xinlei and lingqing's attitude did not change (to me).




{Layout by thegatecrasher}