Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Tuesday, May 20, 2008.
(PSP slim!!~) posted by yiiqiiann @6:48 PM #

YIPPEES! It's my birthday FINALLY! Though I did not get any presents from friend, this one present -

PSP SLIM (LAVENDER)

from my dad, is more than enough! :DD

Alright, went to East Coast Park on Sunday with my cousins. The car park was packed with cars (of course) >.<. Went to all the car parks & we managed to find one slot, but it really costs much...
All of us went cycling. & Dear lormi yeo... Have to wait for him to cycle, cos it's his first time riding a four wheeled one.

Cycled half way & we saw another puppy, which I predict a female maltese? She & Ricky socialized.. xD so cute lah!

YADAAYADAA~

Got back to aunt's house. Ate dinner, watched television & went home by uncle's car.

& Once I stepped into the house, sis told me,"Dad bought you 'that'" & GOSHHH!!
Saw the PSP slim's box lying on the sofa, waiting for me~ xD
Realized that it is a lavender one... But well! At least it's better than nothing! :DD

Yesterday, Vesak Day. Woke up at 10am++. Ate breakfast & PSP-ed. After lunch, borrowed brother's laptop & partied with sis in MSO. from level 22-24 xD
Sis was mad like hell lol.. cos she only managed to level up from 28-29 I think? :X
So, to summarize yesterday...
IT IS A GAMING DAY!!~

Today, went to school & everyone seems to forget about my b`dae? Nvm.. :D Must stay happy ^^
Kindness week... Went to hall after assembly & sat there from 8 to 11+ for talks.
Then, went for recess & went up class.
Those involved in the kindness skit went out to plan. People are called to do correction while others are left with nothing else to do.

Ms Fara asked us to check our marks... & Fortunately! My CA1 marks covered up my failures in SA1. & Thus.. No failures!!

& Thanks people! For wishing my happy b`dae.. xD
Here are they, in chronological order.

Kian Hui (sms-ed me before I left home)
Santhiya (On the way to school)
Li Jun
Debbie & Cheryl
Jia Jia (sms-ed me after I got home)
Yong En (MSN)
SIS!! (Asked her,"What should you say?~" once she got home.. xD)




{Layout by thegatecrasher}