Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Monday, May 12, 2008.
(YIPPEE!! Exam is over!!) posted by yiiqiiann @10:18 PM #

T.T Firstly, I want to mention this well-known 'person'.. Who has just passed away..

MYE
30.4.08 - 12.5.08
DEAD.. THANKS TO D&T

LOL! I'm mad already!!~
EXAMINATION IS OVER!! WOOHOO!!
Animes, game & fun! PERFECT LIFESTYLE.

& Guess what? It's 12th May! xD
Get the hint, get the hint?

Alright, D&T... Everyone said that they will surely get at least 20 marks (full marks for isometric drawing) lol?
I said so too.. xD But I don't think can pass? Left quite a number of blanks at the first page.
45 mins passed quickly... :B
After Ms Fara collected my paper, I was grinning, smiling, & whatever words to describe my facial expression.
So, to summarize all up... I'M CRAZY & MAD!!

Got home & I felt all the weight on my shoulder being lifted up! xD
Watched anime & played MSO!

After that, slept.
OMG!! I hatelove my life!! xD




{Layout by thegatecrasher}