Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Sunday, November 2, 2008.
(SORRY!! TO MYSELF) posted by yiiqiiann @12:44 AM #

12.54am according to the laptop.
Alright, managed to finish Club Dead in 3 days time!
WOOHOO! *clapclapclap*
Broke my own record lol.
I never managed to finish any book,
well maybe I did?
But I finished this book in that short period! xD

Alright alright... too OVER.
Completed 1 book review.
After which, went to Sembawang library.
& I realised that the 3 books I borrowed today is all about vamps X.x

Sis certainly greatly influenced me lol.
& she helped in finding my books, you see?
But I don't mind lol!
Novels that are based on vamps are interesting! ;DD

& when I returned from library,
I went mad lol.
2 whole days without playing/shows/chatting.
I'll be so sorry to myself if I didn't do these things today lol.
& that's what I did!

Alright, 1.02am,
DAMN EARLY!
LOLS, I'm gonna turn in now..
soo..

ADIEUS!~

:DD




{Layout by thegatecrasher}