Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Friday, October 23, 2009.
(A person w/o any goal) posted by yiiqiiann @9:33 PM #

My classmates have been discussing about where they want to go and what they should do after graduation next year. Poly, or JC? Many whom I heard from wanted to go JC.
& I realized that I'm th only one, who does not even put a tiny little bit of thought about it. 'Cos I'll be thinking - "No matter what I want, I'll eventually end up in JC even if I don't want to" Thanks to my mum.
See -- My mum wants me to go JC, while I prefer poly. & ever since I entered sec sch, she has been ranting on & on about th privileges of going to JC, like easier admission to university etc.

Never ever even imagined myself ending up in JC for once. Not even in my dreams.
Well, maybe I should consider JC? That'll only be after I get A2 & above for both Science. But th problem is... I HATE SCIENCE! I try to get good results for both, it's really just for th sake of doing so as a student. I totally don't understand why we have to study Chem. Maybe it is to train us to create bombs? Yeah. OH! Or maybe to train us to become terrorists?! :X

AISH! If I go poly, she'll certainly make me live in guilt for not accomplishing her wish.

WTH!!!




{Layout by thegatecrasher}