Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Sunday, September 13, 2009.
(Uncontrollable) posted by yiiqiiann @6:40 PM #

Holiday passes so fast, as usual. In about 3 more weeks, we'll be facing end-year. It was just yesterday, when I told myself, I will not use computer/laptop from today(Sunday) onwards. But here I am! D; I can't tolerate when I don't face the computer/laptop. Hope that there'll be more Maths homework to prevent me from playing! :D Totally have to start revising. I couldn't do many questions in the A.Maths worksheet that Mrs Cheah gave us T^T
& I really have to say this... The school must be mad. They arranged our SS(I should start loving it for SS501? xD) and Maths paper 1 on the same day, History and Physics paper 1 on the same day. @.@ I shall go off to watch some shows~ Since today will surely be the last day for me to do so. T^T

Tae Wang Sa Shin Gi Pictures, Images and Photos
This will be one of my post-exam activities! xD

P.S- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MUM~




{Layout by thegatecrasher}