Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Tuesday, January 5, 2010.
(Goodbye Sec3) posted by yiiqiiann @8:05 PM #


Whew, seeing the juniors wearing long pants felt so weird haha xD From when they were sec1s till now xD Great feeling though.
T^T They just started their peaceful sec3 life while we have to totally start bucking up for sec4.


HELPPP!!! I can't absorb anything into this pig brain D: My biology clock is still not adjusted to "SCHOOL MODE" and I really slept with my eyes opened in some classes... Especially in Physics I think..? 'Cos I don't recall any formula being inserted into my mind :(


Sec1 orientation rehearsal tml, NYP & NAP open house on Thursday & Friday, then sec1 orientation & CIP flag day on Saturday... Hope I'll have enough time to study for the upcoming A.Math "EXAM" on next Tuesday T^T




{Layout by thegatecrasher}