Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Friday, July 9, 2010.
(U-KISS!! BEAST!! 2AM!!) posted by yiiqiiann @9:05 PM #

I'm really lazy to blog nowadays, but everyday when I come into my blog to listen to music, I feel irritated to look at old posts xD & that's why, there's a new post xD!
The previous half of the year was... Not fruitful?
It felt like something is pulling me down, making me really lazy and unmotivated to do each and every thing.
I do not feel the satisfaction for fulfilling anything, 'cos I've yet to fulfil anything.
Many mood swings.
Hate to feel exposed, esp when ppl know too much about myself.
Get influenced by friends easily.
I DISLIKE THESE THINGS. It feels like I'm a loser to get influenced by my friends' mood, affecting my mood, and get distracted in class. Where's my old self whom I moulded for years?..

My Chinese 'O's oral is over, and I know that I can't retake it even if I did badly. But whatever the case is, I'll have to score for my listening compre. Or in the worst case, retake my written exam? But that's not what I want. Gotta pick myself up from all the failures this year, RIGHT NOW, before any tragedy happen again because of results' issue.

Sch re-opened last week, and even till now, I don't feel the urgency to study. As in - I feel the urgency, but I've yet to do anything about it. Maths remedial classes starting next week. Should I be feeling sad 'cos I'm in different class than my friends, or happy that there won't be distraction? I don't know. Even I myself can't explain what I'm thinking right now.

Sad things aside~
I've been really high for the past few weeks xD
- Firstly, U-KISS on ShengSiong show!! xD
- Secondly, BEAST @ Entertainment on 5!! :DD They were overflowing with charisma and cuteness la!! xD I was squealing throughout :X Even mum complimented that YoSeob has a good voice ok!?! ;D
- 2AM in S'pore!! WEEEEEE!! HAVE TO WATCH SHENG SIONG SHOW THIS COMING SUNDAY!! Then I can have a great sleep after listening to their singing ^_^ SeulOng~~


Aite, that's all for my 1-post-per-month ^^ Later have to chiong tuition homework T^T




{Layout by thegatecrasher}