Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Saturday, January 1, 2011.
(annyeong 2011!) posted by yiiqiiann @4:31 PM #

Dear 2011, let's be close friends alright? That's why I dropped the formal language hahaha!
So, since no teachers are around to force us to write up our new year resolutions, I shall motivate myself to do so~ My 10 new year resolution:
  • Stay determined till end of task for everything
  • Healthy earth
  • Become stronger in the mind and heart
  • Exercise and skip at least once a week
  • Try out more thrill rides
  • Try out a new activity
  • Never let other matters affect my studies
  • Earn at least $3000 through temp/part time jobs during holidays
  • Go overseas once
  • Keep track of my savings/spendings

Hope by the end of this year, at least half of the above will be striked out :D





{Layout by thegatecrasher}