Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Saturday, July 31, 2010.
(Reflection) posted by yiiqiiann @9:33 PM #

Wheew. Life was boring till Mrs Cheah came back. But it sucks to only have a period of A.Math practically everyday, especially since we only get to go through I few questions a day.

The tests so far were fine, except that the results are not. Math deproved again and I actually failed the supposedly "easy-to-get-mark" SEQ test, by half a mark. Other tests are not returned yet, but I'm rather sure the outcome won't be desirable. Gotta buck up for the upcoming Physics test and A.Math test D:

Today, managed to make it to tuition without sweating much :X was rather alive until the last few minutes in English class - CAN DIE AHH!
After which, got home and had spaghetti for lunch! ;3 Went to amk hub with mum and sis (who managed to get her work leave), with the initial plan of buying a weighing scale but couldn't find it - so we ended up buying snacks =.=
Seems like I can never start slimming down until after my 'O's huh? lols.

Alright, I totally need to get a life by studying hard for my future life, instead of sticking to my virtual life on the net.
byeee




{Layout by thegatecrasher}