Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Thursday, June 14, 2007.
(nth much..) posted by yiiqiiann @9:21 PM #

WHEW!! it has been more than a week since i've last post.
and the excuse is none other than..there's nothing much about everyday.
hmm..on tuesday,i'm so amazed. i actually did not play the com for the whole day!!
LOLs..what the big deal huh!!?? [[in a state where by i'm talking to myself]]
of course it IS a big deal..my sis has been using the com for the whole day!!
for her PROJECT.. haiz..!!~
also dunno whose sister..she told me that she actually wanted to do them on sunday..but then did not.
so she told herself that she gonna do on monday..in the end,after my brother took the com at around 11 or so,she fell asleep on her bed,realising that she did not do her project.
so,she ended up started doing the project i think after noon and rushed until 12++.

and yeah!! YESTERDAY..
my sis got up and play com..when i wake up,which is like..decades after her,i told her that the com will be mines today!! MUAHAHA!!
and she said ok..
after a while,my mum ask me if i wanna go with them to make sis' pass-port later on..
and of course,as a 跟屁虫, i'll always say yes.
we went there and waited until 3++.
i did not eat my breakfast..then lunchtime is like..over for so long already.
then,our ah yi treated us sushi..(in exchange that we'll need to help her sweep floor) and thats our lunch and dinner!! LOLs.

as for today,nothing much..
done my montage and read a few chapters of the chinese book given to us.
ok,it is about time to log off,gonna watch a really nice show on channel u at 10pm.
adios [[hope that i spelt it correctly]]




{Layout by thegatecrasher}