Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Thursday, August 16, 2007.
(changed back) posted by yiiqiiann @2:53 PM #

okay! just changed the blog to a public blog again.
just hope that there's no nonsence again!

hmm!! today was a damnn bad day for me..
i forgot to bring my science theory book and the english homework.
haiz..took them out to do ytd, then go tuition..
come back le then chiong that stupid PW lorhh..
then chiong till 1am ++ lehhs!! then i pack my bag,but forgot to place my theory book and english homework into my bag..haiz!!
luckily miss wong and miss fara didn't make me copy lines or stay back..hehehs!

then later on still got tuition..T.T!!
i wanna jump down the building liao lahh!! so bian tai lorhh the tuition..
so sian, then this week got one make up lesson for both maths and english..
which made me hate studying like siao.. 4 days of tuition lehhs! then so many school work undone lehhs! GRR!!
asked mum ytd when i can quit tuition..
she says.."when ur maths,chinese,english and science get As."
hah! maths,chinese and science i still got confidence lorhh..as for english,which is the subject which i only got A in PSLE and band 1 once in P1..
U SEE??!! how can i stop tuition-ing like this?!




{Layout by thegatecrasher}