Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Friday, November 2, 2007.
(GRR!) posted by yiiqiiann @4:28 PM #

Damn frustrated! Just now went for "choir practise" huhs.. And spent the whole 1hr 30mins there doing ornaments for next year's CCA orientation.
Then the whole lot of us there was like sian dao.. The committee was learning a new song and they were like having so much fun.
=(.. I thought today go there is learn new songs or what lor. Shouldn't have gone for choir just now.. If not I've already finished quite some volume of Inuyasha.

Okay, won't talk about it anymore, it'll make me regret MORE.

Hmm.. There is this particular person I want to meet up with now.. (secret)

Haiz.. Mum kept on asking me if I want to transfer school. Even though I say no, she kept on say,"Your school now not good lehh, last time your sis study that time then good"

But then I still don't want to change, for the fact that some of the schools have covered D&T already, or some other subjects?




{Layout by thegatecrasher}