Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Thursday, May 22, 2008.
(GOT BACK REPORT BOOK) posted by yiiqiiann @4:23 PM #

YEPPS YEPPS! Got back our report book!
Although average mark is not 70%, I'm still very satisfied. xD
________________________________________________________

English - 56.8 (C5)
Chinese - 71.2 (A2)
Maths - 79.9 (A1)
Science - 64.1 (B4)
Geography - 75.2 (A1)
History - 51.1 (C6)
Literature - 56.2 (C5)
D&T - 53.6 (C6)
Visual Arts - 74.4 (A2)
CME - A
_________________________________________________________

Total : 582.5 / 900
Percentage : 64.7
Class Position : 8/41
Level Position : -
Results : Passed
L1R4 Aggregate : 11
L1R5 Aggreate : 15
Attendance : 91 / 93
Conduct : VERY GOOD

Remarks: Yi Qian take pride in her work. She is sociable and works well in team despite her quiet nature in class.

_________________________________________________________

Mum said that it is not good >.< After a while, I noticed something & told her,"Got improvement as compared to last year's SA1 lahh" She got so shocked lol, & ask me how much it is. I said...

"0.4%!!"

LOL! She buay tahan already lol!

-----

Alright, yesterday went to Changi Airport Terminal 3 for the Maths Trail.
It was like... SIAN DAO?!
Only enjoyed sitting outside the glass pane to observe how many men, women & children went inside.
Saw many cute babies! xD

& One terrible thing was... A HUGE group of primary students in their uniform came.
& I initially thought that they were also on a Maths Trail, but suddenly saw passports on their hands.
I was like... OHH MY GOSHH!
But luckily they lined up xD

Haiz... Envy those that went in lahh... I want to go overseas too!! I want to sit on an aeroplane once more!! D;

-----

Today, as boring as usual.
Assembly in the morning was so damn warm. Sun is so damn bright. GRAWRR! I hate global warming!
Got back class & teacher gave us the plank wood for the art.

After recess, watched the kindness skit performance.
Got back class & Ms Fara returned us our report books.
Stacked the tables & chairs at the back of the class for tonight's P&T meeting.
& RAWRRS!! I am on duty today for sweeping the classroom.. -.-
After sweeping, Ms Fara borrowed idon'tknowwhose poker cards, & we, as a whole class played MURDERER lol! 30+ people I think? Damn fun!
Those who got A`s will be the murderers, while those who got Kings will be the polices.
Hope to continue playing tomorrow lorhh...

After that, put my belongings outside CR4 & went for lunch with Joey, Sharon & Shi Min.
Then, back to CR4 for music theory.
& The choir members are told to compose a melody?! OMG. Has been my wish since kindergarden... -.- lol. Though I managed to get a nice melody around one month ago, but I forgotten it... TT
Nvm... I'll try my best!! TEEHEE!!




{Layout by thegatecrasher}