Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Sunday, September 7, 2008.
(BOPOMOFO) posted by yiiqiiann @6:35 PM #

Haha! Changed my blog skin again xD
'Cos I'm creating a music media blog,
& while I was planning to find a blog skin for it,
I found this & decided to switch instead xD
But I think I'll still find another skin for my music media blog haha.

Alright.. I'm so determined to learn BOPOMOFO again haha!
I jotted down all the initials & things ;D
& up next, will be Traditional Chinese~
WOOTS!
I just find BOPOMOFO much more challenging & fun than HANYUPINYIN..
Hehhehs
& TC seems more elegant than SC.

Hmm.. I think I really need to continue my reading log heh?
I only have 5 so far.
I'll just do 1 more..
Which will make it 6 :D
Though we need 10 TT

If I have time after I'm done with it,
I'll find skin for my music media blog hehe.

adios~




{Layout by thegatecrasher}