Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Thursday, August 28, 2008.
(COMPUTER) posted by yiiqiiann @5:03 PM #

Currently using computer to post.

Went to school at 8am,
& there was acid rain -.-
Had summary test today...
I think I'm so going to fail it :'O
Got our Geography test back.
20/25! xD
But dropped a lot as compared to the previous test.
& we got our D&T test back too!
18/25 for orthographical drawing.
& I think I have problems with maths lol? 15+35= 70?!?!
I wanted to slap myself for that lol.

& D&T teacher changed to Mr. Matthew Tan.
He's really a nice teacher lah :DD

After D&T, wanted to go NTUC with Li Jun, Shi Min & Joey.
But after I came out from the washroom,
they were gone.
Thus, walked home with Sharon,
& it began raining again!!
GRAWRR!!

Alright, gonna use laptop now :D




{Layout by thegatecrasher}