Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Saturday, August 23, 2008.
(❤邱胜翊 xD) posted by yiiqiiann @10:49 PM #

Alright, I've finally changed my blogskin after 1 year? LOL
Just that it's quite an old blogskin ya?
Music this time are OST of Hot Shot,
Superman & 绝对无敌U Got Me.

『我邱胜翊』
xD

Watched finished the exchanging of presents for MFBBT's graduation.
Damn touching :'O
Although it's good for them to pursue higher levels for their career.
But... TT
I don't think the show will be interesting w/o them.

Alright, was thinking of going to library today,
but it rained for almost the whole day..
So mum suggested to go another day.
I really have to rush finish my scrapbook activity you see.

Thus, have been using the laptop since 2pm+ till now?
& mum said that we may be out for the whole day tml,
& I haven't done any homework yet X.x




{Layout by thegatecrasher}