Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Tuesday, November 4, 2008.
(TIRED) posted by yiiqiiann @11:13 PM #

4 days more~

Set my alarm for 6.30am.
But I officially woke up at 9am+ LOLS!
Woke up & had my breakfast,
& ironed my uniform,
then continued reading The Mummy.

Started eating & preparing at 11.30am.
Went out at 12.30pm.
Reached music room early
& choir started at 1pm.

4 hours of standing & concentration,
Already feeling giddy at 3pm+ X.x
& leg hurts like hell >.<

After dinner, downloaded Kelly's new album ;DD
& helped mum to mop the floor.
& I volunteered to help mum mop the floor once per week lols,
since I'm lazy to go out to exercise, & I sweat very much while mopping.
xDD

& After that,
I'm here posting!
Shall go & bathe now haha.
YELLOW YELLOW DIRTY FELLOW~

-O




{Layout by thegatecrasher}