Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Friday, December 5, 2008.
(T T) posted by yiiqiiann @9:54 PM #

OhMyGosh!
Time really fly fast.
It's already 5th December!! T.T
Gonna school re-open quite soon.

& I still have so many homework left!
Stopped doing my doing after somewhere around 10th november already lols.
Merely did journal writing yesterday.
& I totally despise really storybooks!
Too lazy to do so I mean... xDD

& I've been thinking for the past few nights;
Was it a right choice to choose history instead of geography?
Firstly, for history, I'm not really good in memorising things.
Secondly, My IQ/common sense is damn low.
GRAA!!

Then, I started thinking about my ability in each subject:
A or B3 - Chinese (Must get above B3; Was being nagged for a long time this year about it)
B or C - E Maths, A Maths, English
C or D - Pure chem, Pure physics, Humanities

Hehe.. I won't dare to get anything below D,
I treasure my life you see?
I'll treat my secondary 3 as primary 3/4 I think?
Whereby we started learning science,
while in this case...
4 new subjects.
(@.@)

Gonna be so stressed in secondary 3 T.T
GANBATE NE!!

OHH!
& mum asked something so ridiculous ytd when I went to the bank with her:
"do u wanna make an atm card?"
I was like... WTH LOL??
TOTALLY FREAKED OUT;

"Why would I need it?!?! I'm just 14! & I don't even shop/eat/buy expensive thing! I would rather save up every dollars/cents now which will compile to hundreds/thousands, & use it for a better life in the future!"

Her face was like... -.-...
Surely regretted asking me LOLS!

There are no men in the world who are born to be rich; but those who work hard for their future.

That's what I believe;
cos I'm an old person with weird beliefs!! xD




{Layout by thegatecrasher}