Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Tuesday, November 25, 2008.
(3S1) posted by yiiqiiann @12:49 AM #

YEAH HEH!
Went to school to see the streaming results today.
3S1 [[pure chem, pure physics, a maths, ss+history]]
Same as Li Jun, Cheryl & Santhiya!! :DD
But Debbie & Sharon going to 3S2 T T

After that, the initial plan was to go Mac' to change.
But we ran away after Sharon has went into the toilet to change xDD
She caught up with us before we crossed the bridge to MRT station LOLS.
Accompanied Li Jun home for her to change.

After which, 5 of us went to amk hub for movie.
Bought the tickets & slacked at Mac'.
Cheryl & I bought strawberry & chocolate milkshake respectively,
& in my opinion...
IT'S TOO SWEET!!
xDD
& we were occupied in our own things after that;
Li Jun was so engrossed reading the book that Cheryl borrowed,
Debbie was playing car racing on her PSP,
Cheryl listening to radio & reading book,
Sharon & I listening to music.

Went up to the theatre at 3pm for Beverly Hills Chihuahua.
I'm so in love with little puppies nowadays!! xDD
After that, went home.

Reached home & found my sis lying like a dead log on her bed xDD
& just now at 12am+,
she complained to me that she can't sleep due to the afternoon nap lols.


Alright, it's 1am+ now X.x
I shall continue my shows tomorrow!!!


adiós amigo! ;B




{Layout by thegatecrasher}