Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Sunday, November 23, 2008.
(Quiz from peiwen) posted by yiiqiiann @1:00 PM #

TAGGED BY: peiwen

Rules below must be followed :

1. Each blogger must post this rules.

2. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.

3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write about their own blog, their ten things and post these rules. You need to choose ten people to get tagged and choose their names.

4. Don't forget to leave them comments telling them they have been tagged and to read your blog.


#1* YAA-HAAH!! I'm starting to like american football xDD

#2* My goal never was to surpass my schoolmate/classmates/friends, it's
my "idol" at home xDD

#3* Never expect me to be friends with smokers

#4* I simply love tempura & teriyaki chicken/salmon

#5* I clown around at home with HER. KYAHKYAHKYAAAH!!

#6* I can't sleep without my BOLSTER!!!!

#7* I prefer staying at home to going out most of times

#8* Those who really know me tends to threaten me successfully most of
the time


#9* I'm starting to count down for the arrival of 2050 when something
might happen X.x


#10* I don't listen to English songs


The 10 people:
I won't be tagging anyone xDD




{Layout by thegatecrasher}