Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Thursday, November 12, 2009.
(2nd week) posted by yiiqiiann @2:09 PM #


2nd week of holiday... Well, it's actually counted as none ^_^ But Sunday was the best! :D Went to ECP with 6A'06 ;D & I totally slumped down onto the bed that day, all thanks to Shalice who laughed so much on the bus heading back home, such that Caiwen & I couldn't sleep.

Went back to school on Monday & Tuesday for extended curriculum again. Choir on Tuesday was mainly revising on how to teach the Xishanites.

Yesterday walked all th way from home to Yishun Mrt to meet Ariel & Sharon etc, & walked all the way to Xishan, & the kids are cuteee~!

Today, went back school for data-logger session, which is... BORING! I did not do much things, *if you get what I mean*. Then cabbed to Xishan. But today was really tiring all thanks to the boring data-logger session which makes me pissed off at the mention of it. Anw, currently wasting away my time~ before 5pm comes, when I'll go prepare to watch the RGS concert ;D Hope I won't fall asleep later on :X





{Layout by thegatecrasher}