Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Saturday, January 23, 2010.
(Unreasonable high expectations) posted by yiiqiiann @12:49 PM #

Kind of "failed" my A.Maths revision test, especially in tcher's & mum's eyes, when I get 75% for it. In fact, Mrs Cheah calculated wrongly and it should be around 83%. But after thinking about it, maybe she would still write the comment, "Should be better", just because I got more than that last year. Although I admit that I only did last minute revision & did not even have time to read through the last few chapters, but I just don't feel good about it. More are going to come my way.


I also failed my English idioms & proverbs test by 3.5marks..


Whatever the case is, I think I'll only have to live up to mum's expectations as usual, since none's level of expectation can be compared with hers. Maybe I was thinking too much under stress? I don't know. Life goes on..


Was down with sore throat, then cough, then flu for the past whole week. & now the phlegm is bothering me.
Loads of tests coming up. SS, Physics, Chinese, E.Maths and History, all within these 2 weeks. It's gonna be really hectic & exhausting.




{Layout by thegatecrasher}