Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Tuesday, July 13, 2010.
(Motivation) posted by yiiqiiann @8:12 PM #

The thing that drove me on ever since last time - financial problems and the will to make situation better... IT'S BACK!

Alright, shall admit that I was being emo and having a tiny bit of mood swing the pass few weeks/days. For a period of time, I forgot about my family status and my goal in life, and started to complain about things.

Something happened just now, and that was how I found "it" back. Furthermore, dad asked about my 'O' lvl fees (which I paid long ago) because of the GIRO issue. I told him, "I paid with my savings" ^u^ & I got complimented by my sis! ;D & truthfully, I feel proud about it. Shall continue with this driving force not just until 'O's, but for my life! :D

I'm glad that I had the habit of saving right now :D but, my savings have been decreasing because of luxuries - unwanted tidbits and beverages.. Shall take note of it from now on :D

所谓:节省是一种美德 :D
我把从小培养的“德”找回来了!




{Layout by thegatecrasher}