Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Sunday, November 4, 2007.
(First week of holiday is over) posted by yiiqiiann @2:49 PM #

Wow.. Time passes.. Fast? Hehehs.
Yesterday went to the library with mum and sis. Managed to borrow 3 english and 1 chinese storybooks.
I was done borrowing my books at the counter, then, suddenly someone tapped on my shoulder and called me.. I turned around and got a shocked, it was Lu Jing! Hehe! Sis said that my reation very slow lols..Because I turned around and saw Lu Jing for 2 seconds, then say I got shocked lol..
Then mum,sis and I went to popular and bought Sin Huey's newest album with the vouchers I've got through achievement award at PSLE. The album is $18.95. Now, I still have 8 vouchers left! YIPPEES! Then wanted to buy something from sportslink with the poor $5 voucher my tuitor gave me lol.. But forgot all about it..
Then my sis and I bought bun to eat, and then mum wanted to buy groceries to cook for dinner, so went to NTUC and buy a bit of things, then we went home.

When I got home, switched on tv and turned to channel u. Then don't have Goong S, but showed the Singapore Hit Award 2007. I watch till the end, then so happy lols! STEPHANIE got lots of awards!

Okay, that's all.. my first week of holiday is still a boring one.




{Layout by thegatecrasher}