Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Sunday, February 3, 2008.
(SIAN-sation) posted by yiiqiiann @12:19 PM #

Eeww! This is the first time I hate Sunday so much!
No outings, no fun, no nothing! x[

RAWRRS!

Alright, today actually going to library to borrow books, and buy things. But sis fell sick this morning, so... ]:
Yesterday chiong-ed Death Note and Perfect Girl Evolution, from 25-30 and 4-7 respectively. Started from... 1pm+? To 6pm+.
But, for Perfect Girl Evolution, youtube's episode 4 = veoh's episode 5? Confused lahh... In the end watched veoh's, 'cos youtube, the aoisun didn't upload episode 5(2/3).

And yeah, I've given up hope on Green Forest, My Home. Watched till sian I think?

Tml morning need to reach music room by 7am... SIAN LAHH~~ I everytime 7am then leave for school one sia!
Crazy lahh... Choir standing infront to sing national anthem for this week, and next week? DOTS!...




{Layout by thegatecrasher}