Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Thursday, January 24, 2008.
(Today turned out to be a fine one!) posted by yiiqiiann @4:18 PM #

WEETS! Today turned out to be a fine day!
I thought that I'll surely kanna for not doing homework today, but nope! xD

During morning assembly, Ms Soo talked about us having the habit of speaking vulgarities.
Then throughout the whole day, Li Jun so funny! She said,"I must not speak vulgarities! For TODAY~" xD
And we had a deal: 50 cents per vulgar word. Haha! Seems like she's really keen on not speaking any vulgarities!
Heng, I don't really speak vulgarities that much... No need to waste money on stupid things!

yaddayadda~ During art, teacher picked some others' work and mine to show on screen. Stupid lor... That TOOPID KIANHUI! Keep on mocking that the jellyfish I drew is a mushroom. Then I co-operate lol, teacher took away for a long while, then I say,"Where did my dear mushroom go?!" xD

After art, stayed back at class to have composition test. This is the fun part lol!

Towards the end of the paper, she took up her phone, obvious that she's going to take a picture of the whole class. Then everyone quickly placed their head on the table and covered themselves lol! After hearing the snap, we all shot up. Later when she took up her phone, everyone did the same thing again. Then she laugh... =.=
When she asked us to hand up the paper, she said,"You all are so cute when I take picture! I have been snapping throughout the whole paper!"
Well, that explains why she has been laughing to her phone throughout the whole paper! I saw her doing that several times!

Okay, today is thursday, no homework I think?! YIPPEES! And there will be Romantic Princess on channel u at 8pm!




{Layout by thegatecrasher}