Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Sunday, January 20, 2008.
(Romantic Princess!!~) posted by yiiqiiann @12:39 PM #

Whew! Day passes so quickly! It's Sunday already!

Hmm... On Friday, went for choir practice. The response from the secondary 1 was good I think? 'Cos some of them seems to go there unwillingly.
We played WHACKO first. After that, went for sectional. After which, combined and sang the songs. T.T I just can't get the notes right for Qing Chun Nian Hua!!

Yesterday was a meaningful day for me! xD Watched episode 13 to 17 or 18 of Death Note!! Muahaha!! Then watched Green Forest, My Home on channel u. At night, watched the dog show on channel u, then went to read the Six Shakespeare Stories, or rather, study for the test on Monday.
I realized that I do last minute work every time when there are tests. Hmm... That's the main factor why I get terrible marks.

Read till... 11pm? Then slept.

Today woke up and continued reading. I still have four more stories to go! T.T I think this is the first time I manage to read 30 pages in one day.

&& YIPPEES! This Thursday!!~ Romantic Princess is going to be telecast on channel U at 8pm! NYAHAHAHA! xD

Alright, going to do homework and play computer, bye!




{Layout by thegatecrasher}