Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Friday, January 4, 2008.
(Poor poor me!) posted by yiiqiiann @5:10 PM #

Hi everyone out there! Want to know something incredible that happened to me?
That is - I've not used the computer for one whole week! Surprised?! xD
Main reason should be because that I promised my mum that, when school re-opens, I will finish all my homeworks before using the computer. Well, many of my friends know this - I'm DAMN slow when I do my homework... x[
Alright, roughly what happened for the week...

SATURDAY

Didn't go out... I think?

SUNDAY

Went to Ah Yi's house, cousin brought us to east/west coast park, piggie and I rode bicycle for... 1hr? Lormi went with cousin, his gf and Ricky (the puppy). When we're cycling back to return the bike, it started raining a little, then suddenly became a very heavy rain. Thus, took cover in a shelter. Called cousin and he came to fetch us up. In the end, our legs were covered with a little of sand and it was so itchy!

MONDAY

Went to mummy's (my second ah yi, piggie, lormi and I call her mummy) house there, 'cos mum need to settle some things. Then went to her house and started playing the computer. Watched Death Note episode 9. Then, went with piggie's family to IMM. Went to GIANT and bought things. Took MRT home and used laptop for a while... Watched Death Note until episode 11, and had dinner.

TUESDAY

Fixed up the double-decker bed I am currently sharing with my sis. She took the upper deck while i took the lower one.

WEDNESDAY

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! I'm officially a secondary 2 student! Lol, not used to everyone calling us the sec 2s. During assembly, they said,"Sec 1s," blahblahblah, then I look up... x] Then everything is brought forward by 10mins... T.T All because of the silent reading program. Have two new classmates: Fei Wen and John. Sean left us to Yishun Town Secondary... Kind of not used to it lol... 'Cos basically, he's the one that makes the most noise. The class became much more quiet than before lol.

THURSDAY

Nothing interesting.

TODAY

Hmm... Nothing interesting also... Went for choir practice, too tired to have the spirit to sing, so... I was sleep walking and talking throughout the whole 2 hours.

Alright, I'm so going to chiong Death Note later on, tomorrow and the day after tomorrow!
Now, I'm so going to chiong fanfiction and games! YIPPEES!




{Layout by thegatecrasher}