Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Wednesday, March 19, 2008.
(BAD MOOD) posted by yiiqiiann @9:05 PM #

Haiz... Actually in a bad mood to post, but wanted to vent my anger, so decided to post in the end.
Got back report book. The result is quite "good" I think? But my mum is still not satisfied... D':

ENG - B3
CHI - B3
MATHS - A1
SCI - A1
LIT - B3
HIST - F9
GEOG - B3
D&T - A2
VISUAL ART - A2

Damn angry lahh... She didn't even went for JC or poly, at there talk so much, like she went for university before like that.
& I've already told her the formula for English mark for don't know how many times?! Then ask me.."Why is the 1st test and 3rd test counted as 2nd test?!"
Like I know?! The stupid school want to count it like that, like as if I can sit in the meeting & object to it?!
Can't tolerate already lahh.. Last year I didn't do well at there siao also nvm. But now?! I did better!! But there's not even a word of encouragement or anything positive!!

Instead, she told me this... "Mei ahh, I think if your marks next term is still bad, you should better just quit school lahh!! Your sis sec 2 results better than you also got so bad for poly EOY"

WTH lorhh... Then last time told me this... "If you cannot make it to JC, just forget about studying after sec 4" Which is still ok?

GRAAA!!! Got enough of it lahh... Whether I'm good or bad, she still doesn't like it... So what's the use of being good?!?!

Stupid me even cried for this matter. Gonna have swollen eyes tml... TT




{Layout by thegatecrasher}