Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Monday, March 10, 2008.
(Sick.. -.-) posted by yiiqiiann @11:18 PM #

Haiz... Had a bad day today...

Reached school at around 1.25pm for the enrichment program.
Waited with Cheryl & Sarfina for Li Jun, Debbie & Santhiya.

Went up for the enrichment program & started feeling sick once I settled down.
Sore-eye, flu & fever came.
Well, was having sore throat & flu yesterday before sleeping.
But I was quite well this morning!
Maybe because of the weather & the air-con in AVA room?

Stubborned till 2.30pm rest time, then cannot tolerate.
& Thanks Cheryl for accompanying me to the general office!
&& Thanks Li Jun and gang, 'cos I know u all wanted to accompany me initially, but the coach did not allow.

Took a nap in sick bay till 3.30pm & mum came to fetch me.

Got home & quickly drank a cup of milo. so WARM~

Then sis let me play PSP for a while, then I went for a sleep again.

Alright, I hope I should be ok by tomorrow, since I have choir. If not, have to waste money to visit the doctor's just for a MC again.

THANKS CHERYL,
for ur concern. I'll definitely drink more water! :DD




{Layout by thegatecrasher}