Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Tuesday, March 11, 2008.
(got better) posted by yiiqiiann @8:26 PM #

Hohohohs! I'm feeling better now!

Woke up today at 9am+!! YIPPEES!! I LOVE HOLIDAYS!! xD
Slacked & played com till 12pm, bathe, ate, got ready & went to school for choir.

& I got EVERYTHING ready!
Tissue & Jacket! x3
Seems so aunty lol, but had no choice; I'm sick.

After choir practice, came home & sis actually volunteered! - Asked me if I wanted the com.
'Cos she wanted to accompany her son - PSP
Played for a while, then ate dinner, & I broke another record!! Ate for less than 45mins!!
Lol... Usually 1 hour ++.. x|

Then Cai Wen called me about tml's badminton.
But I can't go... D:
There's no one at home that time to look after my grandma.

Alrights, going to eat DURIAN~ BYE!




{Layout by thegatecrasher}