Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Thursday, February 28, 2008.
(Art test.. T.T) posted by yiiqiiann @2:59 PM #

As usual, went to school.
BUT FORGOT TO BRING ART FILE!! x[
Quickly chiong-ed from the classroom to the canteen.
Called home and told my sis to inform mum to bring my file during recess. PHEW.

PE
Mass-skipping!

RECESS
Kept on going to the foyer to check if mum is there. But she's not there yet. So hurried to called home again.

me: jie, mummy leh?
sis: she's not home yet leh..
me: HUH?! ehmm.. ehmm.. then you can come?
sis: ME?! only 10 more mins to 10.20am lehh.
me: i know u can do it one lah! very time chiong one.
sis: OK OK

Then went to wait for her. 10.20am bell rang and she got here ON TIME! She said she didn't chiong for a long time. x[

CHINESE
Did 2 tests in 2 periods. Hmm.. No confident?

ENGLISH
Lit. test postponed to tml! xD Then did the PCK thingy. Haven't hand up... 8|

MATHS
Teacher went through the pre-test worksheet.

ART
TEST! I chiong like siao lahh! Last 30mins only complete half? GOSH. Panicked till !@#$%^&* xD. Amanda and Kian Hui kept on telling me to cool down lol. Then I kept on thinking: Must not waste my sis effort for running from home to school just to pass me my art materials!! CHIONG!!!!~ xD
Of course, managed to finish it! YIPPEES! Credits to Amanda, Kian Hui and of course, MY SIS!

But teacher suddenly told us to hand up the other homeworks too? GOSH. Haven't outline sehh. Asked teacher if I can hand in two of the 8 pieces which I did not outline. She told me NO.. T.T We're supposed to finish by today. SIAN LAHHH!! Should have just said I didn't bring, then can hand in tml... At least got complete and only deduct a bit of marks... Didn't complete surely deduct even more marks one lahh...

So handed in my art pieces... :{

After art, Li Jun asked if I want to stay back to play mass-skipping for a while. Then I asked if she staying back to watch OP idol. She said no... :{ Actually planning to come home and eat, then later go back to watch one. But then no one accompany me.. So.. Later not going back..

Currently eating.

Later gonna play games then study lit. BYE




{Layout by thegatecrasher}