Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Thursday, February 21, 2008.
(Science centre trip) posted by yiiqiiann @6:24 PM #

Yesterday, something tragic happened, but better not mention it... Cos she will kill me if I do?

Went to science centre with the whole class.

Before that was English period, Ms. Fara told us to surrender our handphone. I was one of them...
So she told me, she will only confiscate mines 2 days, while others 1 day, because of our honesty. I kanna 2 days, cos I wasn't completely honest, classmates should know what I mean.

Got there and climbed the stairs, O.o just to go to the "Crime lab"
Did some work relating to a crime and we needed to know the murderer.
After which, teacher let us roam around in the science centre.

Li Jun, Santhiya, Debbie, Cheryl, Sharon and I went to the water works.
&& In the end, I'm the driest! MUAHAHAHA!

Reached school and walked home with Li Jun.

At night, Joey called me and told me that our phone will be confiscated for 5 weeks, 'cos Ms Soo saw the handphones. WTH.



Had a fun time playing during chinese remedial this afternoon. Debbie, Li Jun and I got up first. Then later, Clara. Then Hua Feng, Sien Yee and Wan Hsien. Then later, Kevin and Joel.

Threw bottle caps and the softball.

Went home with Li Jun as usual.

Okay, I gtg.. BYE!




{Layout by thegatecrasher}