Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Wednesday, February 13, 2008.
(CNY over.. T.T) posted by yiiqiiann @3:46 PM #

Haiz... CNY is over...

Alright, another usual post of my daily life.

Yesterday after school, ate lunch and went for the enrichment program at AVA room. The coach is so funny lol. Caught all the jokes! xD

Leadership
LEAD-THE-SHEEP! xD

After which, went for choir practice at 5pm. Didn't really practice much, cos once we are there, they are already discussing about the importance of attendance. After that, stayed back for audition. && I'm still in ALTO!! x]

Today, Mr Goh didn't come, so we went to the hall for free period. Then, went back to class for literature test. && I'm confident that I'll pass!! at least 15/25?

T.T I failed both geography and history tests!!!!... Got 10.5/25 and 4/20 respectively. Haiz...

Alright, going off... BYE!




{Layout by thegatecrasher}