Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Saturday, May 24, 2008.
(Boring Friday) posted by yiiqiiann @9:09 AM #

Hmm... Yesterday is damn boring I should say?

Morning assembly boring with the teachers taking their turns to make announcements.
& The first 3 people from each row are called out to carry things...

&& HEYY?! Chairman & idiot Kian Hui just went for their PRECIOUS councilor thingie & told Amanda, Cheryl & I to go?!
NOT GENTLEMAN AT ALL!!

So, the 3 of us, poor poor 3 of us... Went to take the pail filled with 50 big bottles of paint, containers & brushes.
I'M SOO GOING TO SUE CHAIRMAN & KIAN HUI! I tell you...
& Idiot Kian Hui even dared to laugh at us?!?! He is so going to get it; I'll let him lead a miserable life... :X

So... Painted on our ply woods from 8AM+ to 10.30AM.
Then yadaayadaa, until 11AM, then we went home :DD

Walked with Debbie, cos Li Jun went to Genting, Santhiya stayed back in school to find friend while Cheryl's mum drove her home.
Chatted a lot about DK lol. Well, DAVEN, it is definitely not you okay?

Immediately switched on laptop to watch animes & play MSO!! xD
It is just the starting of the holidays! xD

Haiz... I don't feel like going for choir camp TT I wanna stay at home to play PSP, watch TV & also, job hunt...
ANYONE HAVE ANY LOBANG??




{Layout by thegatecrasher}