Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Wednesday, August 6, 2008.
(TIRED!!) posted by yiiqiiann @3:05 PM #

Skipped music theory today,
have to really take a nap later on.

Choir ended at around 6.40pm & I reached home at 7pm.
Was so dizzy that I can see two doors and almost entered the wrong "door".
Got home & ate my dinner,
& without resting, I started on my homework around 8.30pm.
Did not manage to finish them by 10pm.
Couldn't take it anymore & slept at 10.15pm.

Woke up at 6am today with a severe headache.
Wasn't able to concentrate throughout the whole day.
Well, still having a headache now,
& muscle ache because of two consecutive days of playing badminton.
Estimated time with a total of 4-5h.

Alright, think I'll have to rush my homework later after my nap.
BYE~




{Layout by thegatecrasher}