Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Monday, August 4, 2008.
(TIDBITS~) posted by yiiqiiann @3:49 PM #

Went to shop&save on Saturday evening with sis to buy things for mum,
& of course, we took this opportunity to get our tidbits!

Bought sugar and tomato sauce for mum.

Then, we bought:

- 1 pkt of toblerone dark choc.
- 4 bottles of meiji yoghurt
- 2 pkt of soya bean milk
- 1 pkt of xi-de-dong tube jelly


YUMMIES~
& we've already get rid of

- half pkt dark choc. (estimated)
- 2 bottles of yoghurt
- 1 pkt of soya bean mlik
- 2 tubes of jelly

MUAHAHAHAH!
Our way of destressing xDD
Well, sis is in first year of uni while me, streaming year.


So...
HAHAHAAHAHAHA.
-.-


Alright, today, brought badminton racket to school.
Played badminton during PE with Sharon (:
Played during recess with Debbie, Li Jun & Sharon :DD
& We stayed back after 1.40pm to play too! xDDDDDDDD

Went home at 2.30pm,
& I was prepared to get nagged and scolded by mum as I did not inform her.
But well, I think she forgave me for my honesty :DD
Told her about it right at the moment I stepped into the house,
& I merely get some comments.

Thus, I promised to myself that I'll be honest towards my mum no matter what! ;D
Just that she's really unreasonable sometimes D;
But well! She's unreasonably funny and hilarious most of the time~ :D

& I'm damn confused now.
Are we gonna have lit. test tml or not?!?!
& what will we be tested on?!?!
TT
The whole class wasn't paying attention when Mrs Zaidi aka msfara told us about it.
I hope it's just some compre-like questions, since she hasn't really started on the themes yet?
I HOPE SO~!!!


Alright, just finished eating and posting at the same time xD
Off to eat my fruits~





{Layout by thegatecrasher}