Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Monday, September 8, 2008.
(SLACKED) posted by yiiqiiann @2:41 PM #

HOHOHOHS!
First day of school.
Slacked through lol.

PE
We only have 2 minutes left after we've ran 2 rounds around the field lol.
SCIENCE
Chapter 12. Tried to continue my notes, but merely wrote a sentence.. LOL?
GEOGRAPHY
Chapter 9. All that I remember was Mdm Azzah talking about Singapore, Malaysia & Indonesia being the neighborhood country LOL.
RECESS
Algernon laughed till somewhere near her heart hurt like hell :X
LITERATURE x2
Practically did nothing except for watching both R&J & MOV act.
& I got back my literature test!! 18/25!! First time getting A for essay questions lol.
ENGLISH
Got back our summary test. 8.5/15 ><
& there's homework for EPE Dx
Was given a chance to hand up scrapbook activity tomorrow :DD
MATH
Went through almost half of the pretest paper.
& I'm so angry with myself for all the careless mistakes!
That's how I loose marks most of the time TT

DDDDRRRRIIIINNNNGGGG!!!~
HEES!
I'd been waiting for 1.40pm to reach for so long~
Ate some vinegar flavoured potato chips that Ms Chua gave us before leaving xDD
Walked home with Algernon, Gordon, Santhiya & Sarfina.
& Some of us went our own ways on the way of course.
Came home & I'm here posting!

The plot that Debbie drew for her future house was nice lol.
We agreed on living together in the future if we can ;D
Alright, by hook or by crook,
I have to try to complete 4 more book reviews..

TATA~




{Layout by thegatecrasher}