Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Friday, December 19, 2008.
(ES21) posted by yiiqiiann @9:41 PM #

YIPPEES!
Finished watching ES21!
May be reading the comic if possible,
since the anime caught up with the comic last time,
& thus, is not completely completed xD
Haven't been searching for animes to watch recently.
Gonna leave them till the next holiday even if I found them.
& Have to start with the schedule to play once a week when school re-opens.

Like I said, school's gonna re-open in about one week's time.
But I haven't bought my books yet!!!
GOSH
& My assignments have not been completed too!!!
Y Y
& I think I have to start sleeping & waking early from... TOMORROW! xD
Fridays are reserved for watching Skip Beat!


Haiz... Have to say:
BYEBYE. 再見! SAYONARA~ ADIÓS!!!!!
to holidays like how I said it to sis this morning while half asleep xDD




{Layout by thegatecrasher}