Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Monday, December 8, 2008.
() posted by yiiqiiann @5:12 PM #

YAAHAAH! xD
Downloaded the NFL Football 09 ;D
Have been playing it for the past two days.


TV SHOWS
不良笑花 (Miss No Good) will be on
channel u at 7pm from Monday to Friday! YAAHAAH!
Skip Beat! every Friday 11pm *Same week telecast as Japan!*
There'll also be encore telecasts every Thursday 9pm!
Haha... Just realized there is Skip Beat! on OKTO channel yesterday when watching Nanny 911.
Thus, decided to check the OKTO website today haha.
OKTO is definitely better than kidcentral/artcentral ;X
I mean, there are more animes (really nice ones) xD
& I hope there'll be more coming up! ;B
I can't live without anime.
& There's this anime called Basilisk.. Ninja kind of thingy.
Sis read before & told me it isn't good for the brain lols.
She told me how the story goes...
& I felt so bored with the ending hahas.
So I'd better not watch it xD
& Thus,
that's all for today!
After watching 2-3 episodes for ES21 later,
I'm gonna watch 不良笑花 at 7pm!
(^v^)




{Layout by thegatecrasher}