Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Wednesday, May 27, 2009.
(I hope not!) posted by yiiqiiann @3:19 PM #


Finally completed Mana Khemia after a month. And this is an unknown secret - I only completed 2-3 games! Even though my PSP is 1 year old already xD. The first one was Naruto, Ninja Heroes 2 xD. And I gave up on two other games - Neverland Card Battles and iforgotwhat.


Played basketball with Joey, Shi Min, Siew Cheng, Yi Xuan and Tanya on Monday. Jonathan, Ye Xing and friend joined afterwards. And we had a 3Boys VS 6Girls match xD. My arm muscle still hurts!
CONCLUSION: I'm really getting OLD already.

Had physics practical yesterday - I wanted to vomit so much; all thanks to Shaheera's bag! After school, Choir. And of course - NO CHOIR TRAINING! xD. Chatted around and they brieved us on what will be on in the near future.
Post-examination activity today was really boring! Walked to each and every corner of the school with Shaheera (Haha, just exaggerating). Then physics lesson after which.


Okay, have been chatting a lot with Shaheera recently. Talked about manymanymany things! & I hope what she told me is not true! I won't know how to react when that day come. And I hope what I'm feeling now is due to me thinking too much!

To Shaheera:
I still remember the smell of rotten papaya in your bag! D'x *PUKE* HAHA! I'm sure you loved the karma you had today? xD Remember to remove any food in your bag - on that day itself! xD




{Layout by thegatecrasher}