Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Sunday, April 26, 2009.
(Laziness) posted by yiiqiiann @4:34 PM #

There is this sudden dilemma caused by laziness in me.

I have been thinking: since I have worked so much for the past 3 months, why should I continue tiring myself? Everything would be fine if I go back to my old self; playing computer everyday, relax~ Then only bury my head into the book during the last 2 weeks before exam.
But I have also been thinking of this: I am such a slow-poke; Slow at reading, learning, understanding and everything. How is it possible for me to absorb everything just within two weeks? So I tried to complete all homework everyday, for the sake of my brain.

However, English and Chinese paper is on this Wednesday and Thursday respectively, and the other subjects on the following week(s). And yet, I have not even started studying on a topic. But I am here editing my blog for hours. My brain is totally blank.

How should I put it?.. The PSP is telling me,"You have done your best, it is time to relax", and my brain is telling my whole body,"I am tired, just give me a break".
I know that I should be studying at this point of time, but...
URGGHHHH! The mind set is totally out of place.
And the last thing I ever want is to fail any of the subjects, especially English.
It will be unimaginable if I fail English during Sec3. It is either I get promoted to Sec4, or I quit.
I don't want to waste another precious year of my life to stay in Sec3.

I shall try to study for at least 1 hour per day from now on, excluding time used for homework.




{Layout by thegatecrasher}