Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Wednesday, April 22, 2009.
(The end of something signifies the start of another) posted by yiiqiiann @4:41 PM #

SYF is over, and all the test are done. What's coming up will be the MYE.

I'm very grateful that my Maths tutor has thought us gradient xD
It benefited me, in the way that I do not have to squeeze too much brain juice to learn something new in the Maths lesson yesterday.
However, I did not manage to finish my Maths homework yesterday, thanks to the History test today. After spending the whole day reading the textbook, I only managed to finish 10+ pages.
Yes, I'm a slow reader. But I can't help it; I hate reading!
So in the end, I think I still flunk my History test, YET AGAIN.

I'm TRYING to catch up with Physics. But so far, it's hard.
I only know, "Scalar is something with value", while "Vector is something with a value in a direction".
Well, these are only the VERY summarized definition I have in my mind.
It is really HELLish after sleeping through for merely one period...
I MISSED A LOT.


Alright, as you can see, I've changed the blogskin, even though I don't watch hitmanreborn.
Found another cool blogskin on vampire, but there's no navigation >.<>undoneuntouched homework.
xD

Labels:





{Layout by thegatecrasher}