Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Thursday, May 21, 2009.
(Disastrous birthday) posted by yiiqiiann @7:49 PM #

It was a "disastrous birthday", because we got back all of our results, except for Social Studies.
Although I did not fail any subject so far; I PASSED MY ENGLISH!!, the other subjects worsened by a lot. Many BEES and SEAS; there is only 2 pathetic ACE. BuhBye to 70% for my average result!


However, I have to thank many people for their birthday greetings!

- Ms Grace
- Pei Wen
- Stella
- Shaheera
- Carene
- Chao Yue
- Si Zhen
- Wei Jun
- Shi Min
- Sharon
- Debbie
- Daddy
- Shalice
- Mummy (my aunt)
- Yun Qian
- Caiwen

Thanks Joey for the clothes!
& Thanks Ariel for the cuteeeee bearbear! xD


My birthday wishes:
Firstly, I hope grandma will recover soon, and also good health for everyone. I haven't been visiting her for a long time.
Secondly, I think this birthday wish will continue for years... I hope to reach 155cm this year, and cut down by 2-3kg by the end of June holidays. xD
The last one can't be revealed, as usual!

Alright, I'm still waiting for Saturday to come~~




{Layout by thegatecrasher}