Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Wednesday, August 26, 2009.
(Slow/No improvements) posted by yiiqiiann @10:43 PM #

Haha! I've only realized now that I didn't update my previous post! *claps* Hmm... All the tests have been fine so far, except for my Combined Humanities, AS USUAL.Was flipping through my students' handbook yesterday, & it was the first time I realized that there are meaning phrases on each 2 pages! BRAVO! I owned this handbook for 8 months, & only discovered it now! *CLAPS* xD
Maybe I shall post some that I find interesting?

Here's one:
"First one must change. I first watch myself, check myself, then expect changes from others."
- 14th Dalai Lama


PS.I'm "so looking forward to" September holiday, which will be packed with remedials and choir ^u^




{Layout by thegatecrasher}