Follow blog / Refresh
<
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
/Thursday, July 9, 2009.
(Chaotic) posted by yiiqiiann @12:05 AM #

12.14AM now.

There was no choir practice on Tuesday again, all thanks to H1N1. I missing choir like mad ok?!

Wednesday became an exceptionally long day as it was so boring. Had health check during the 1st and 2nd period - E.Maths class; thank goodness sake! I was about to sleep even though it was the starting of the day! Tried to read more on "The Enchanted Island" during recess, since Shaheera didn't come - but gave up eventually. History class... It is definitely a lullaby for everyone - You will see that everyone, practically, slept right after Ms Paul left the classroom lols. Mr Goh was on MC - CHAOTIC; I still don't understand the difference between molecular and empirical formula! T^T... Managed to finish both E.Maths and Chinese assignment during the free period.

What should I say..? I think that my studies is in such a mess. I have no confidence with my English, Chemistry, Physics, History, Social Studies & A.Maths. That's almost all the subjects that I'm taking?!.. Really have to pull my socks all the way up to my head? Haha?.. -_-




{Layout by thegatecrasher}